Embed vTap in your page

The vTap widget is finally out!

Here is the embed code. Enjoy :) I will blog shortly about other interesting ways of embedding this.

No Trackbacks

1. Payal Parikh

This product sucks btw.. it doesn’t work at all on iPhone.. they need to test the product before releasing it..

Should be banned..

Posted October 3, 2007 at 11:22 am | Permalink
  2. Payal, Can you tell me what sucked? I assure you that we did test it but might have missed some things (It’s beta, remember?) :)

Posted October 3, 2007 at 11:27 am | Permalink
  3. Payal Parikh

Prashanth,

I manage more than 10 beta program at my company and know what beta means..

Wonder if you guys have tried searching a video and ever played it on iphone with vTap (we call is vCrap) running..

It took me more than 18 minutes to play a video and that too – it played for 7 seconds.

Posted October 3, 2007 at 11:37 pm | Permalink
  4. Hmmmm…. Did all the videos you tried playing take as long to start up? Can you tell me which video exactly (so I can try and reproduce the problem) ?

It looks to me that your experience with vTap is an isolated occurrence. We’ve been in touch with iPhone users and feedback has been quite positive. Check this out http://justanotheriphoneblog.com/wordpress/2007/10/02/vtap-super-quick-video-search-play/.

Posted October 4, 2007 at 6:55 am | Permalink
  5. narendra

Can I add this to igoogle. web page.

Posted October 4, 2007 at 10:37 am | Permalink
  6. Narendra, an iGoogle gadget is in the works. Will post back when it becomes available.

Posted October 4, 2007 at 1:07 pm | Permalink
  7. Harsha Kotagiri

Good Job elli….your product is damn good..Hope your enjoyin the success..

Posted October 9, 2007 at 12:18 pm | Permalink
  8. Thanks Harsha. It’s been fun getting all the feedback.

Posted October 9, 2007 at 4:12 pm | Permalink
  9. krishna

Whose product is this??? For sure not a product of prashant…
    This is from veveo…. visit http://veveo.tv or http://vtap.com.

This is a very nice app that i have seen in the recent times…search is very faster with relatively good band width

Posted November 23, 2007 at 5:58 pm | Permalink
  10. Krishna, I’m glad you liked vTap. May I know what phone you tried this on? I work for Veveo and have been involved in creating this product. So that way, it is atleast in part a product of mine :) Happy vTapping!

Posted November 23, 2007 at 6:18 pm | Permalink